Apply now for the New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 25th March 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details have been provided below for the New Mangalore Port Trust Jobs For Engineers.
About New Mangalore Port Trust
New Mangalore Port Trust is Bangalore, the Karnataka-based service providing company. It was founded in the year by the Government of India. and its headquarter is based on Panambur, Mangalore, D.K.District, Karnataka. It is small water of all-weather port at Panambur, Mangalore in Karnataka state in India, which is the deepest inner harbour on the west coast. It is the only major port of Karnataka and the seventh-largest port in India.
New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2018, 2079, and 2020 only need to apply.
- Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam/awaiting result of the qualifying exam/who do not have mark sheets and degree/diploma certificate (either provisional or final) are not eligible for applying.
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering – 3 Posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – 2 Posts
- Graduate in Civil Engineering – 2 Posts
- Diploma in Civil Engineering – 1 Post
- Graduate in Computer Science Engineering – 2 Posts
- Diploma in Computer Science Engineering – 1 Post
- Diploma in Commercial Practice – 3 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs.7000/-
NMPT Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be made on a merit basis.
How to apply for New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form on NMPT website (www.newmangaloreport.gov.in) and send the duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 25 March 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here