Apply now for the NEC Energy Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Civil & Electrical Engineers | Interview Date: 6th – 15th October 2020. The company is recruiting. Below the job description has been provided for the NEC Energy Pvt Ltd Jobs For Civil & Electrical Engineers.
About NEC Energy Pvt Ltd
NEPL is a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act 1956, to specialize in fulfilling the energy needs of India with a prime focus in the northeastern part of the country. The company has its registered office in New Delhi, India. NEPL is in setting up Hydro-Electric Power Plants on Build, Own & Operate basis and to Finance, Upgrade, Operate and Maintain existing Hydro Power Plants primarily in the northeastern region of India. Incidentally, the North Eastern Region of India also has the highest potential for the generation of hydroelectricity in India.
NEC Energy Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Civil & Electrical Engineers
Responsibilities & Requirement
- Over-all Planning and Monitoring of Maintenance activities of the Project and effective Preventive Maintenance and to Manage breakdown and resolve them on time(Pelton and Francis) and its Trouble Shooting
- Maintenance of Records/ Check-lists and its Presentations and Inspection Reports including Calibration Reports and its follow-ups.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electrical engineering as per Standard
- Strong knowledge of High Tension (HT) and Low tension (LT) related application
- Good knowledge in maintenance of all electrical equipment(all kind of Panels)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Good Knowledge in Switchyard.
- God Knowledge of PLC and drive systems
- Conduct Audit of ISO 9001
- Experience in AUTO CAD
- Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- Should have good communication skill and should be fluent in English /Hindi.
Perks and Benefits
– It depends on the candidate’s profile.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Civil
Date and Time: 6th October – 15th October , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Interview Address: 212 Qutub Plaza, DLF City-I Gurugram – 122002 (Haryana)
Contact Person – SACHIN TYAGI