Apply now for the NBCC (India) Limited Recruitment For Civil & Electrical Engineers | Last Date: 21st April 2021. If you are an engineer and looking for a job then it will be a great opportunity for you. The job description has been provided below for the NBCC (India) Limited Jobs For Civil and Electrical Engineers.
About NBCC (India) Limited
Founded in 1960 as a Govt. of India Civil Engineering Enterprise, NBCC (India) Limited, with its Headquarter in Delhi, today, holds the status of Navratna CPSE, and has emerged as a behemoth Construction Company on the back of its capabilities, innovative approach, adherence to highest standard of commitment by a dedicated workforce in its fields of operation such as PMC (including re-development), EPC and Real Estate. Listed with both the Stock Exchanges, the company’s unique business model has propelled it to become India’s flagship leader in the construction sector while also simultaneously executing prestigious global projects, resulting in a staggering Rs.75000 Crore worth order book in hand and counting.
Since its listing in 2012, NBCC’s market cap has grown almost 20 folds (1200 cr to 25000 cr). The Company has posted a substantial growth since 2002-03, with a CAGR of 21 % and its top line touching Rs.6313 Crore in FY2016-17. For its ambitious expansion plan both in India and overseas.
NBCC (India) Limited Recruitment For Civil and Electrical Engineers
- Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Full time Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for GATE-2020 examination are only eligible to apply
Age Limit(As on 21.04.2021): Below 29 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Total Vacancies: 35
- Civil-25 Posts
- Electrical-10 Posts
NBCC MT Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Candidates who have appeared for GATE-2020 examination are only eligible to apply for the said post.
- Candidates are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) of the respective discipline i.e. Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- On the basis of valid GATE-2020 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in order of category wise merit list.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates)
Mode of Payment: Debit card/Credit card/Net-banking.
How to apply NBCC Recruitment for Management Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 22 March 2021 to 21 April 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here