Apply now for the Nayara Energy Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply. The company is hiring civil engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the Nayara Energy Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical Engineers.
About Nayara Energy Limited
Nayara Energy (formerly known as Essar Oil) is an integrated downstream oil company of international scale encompassing the entire hydrocarbon value chain from refining to production and marketing, across segments, including retail. In 2016 Essar Oil was acquired by Rosneft, the world’s largest public oil and gas company by liquid hydrocarbon production and reserves and an investment consortium led by global commodity trading firm Trafigura & UCP Investment Group. Essar Oil has since been renamed to Nayara Energy.
Nayara Energy Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
Plan, Monitor and Control Construction Activities including Civil, Structural, Piping, Mechanical Electrical, Instrumentation from Site Mobilization till Mechanical Completion, Commissioning, and Acceptance of Facilities
- Planning, Monitoring and Completion of Construction activities, achieving Mechanical Completion and Commissioning of Process Units in an operating Refinery
- Monitor and report to Project Manager of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner
- Carry out all work through PMC / EPC Contractors
- Expedite Construction Activities in the right sequence with clear understanding of Engineering work flow
- Co-ordinate and expedite AFCs and receipt of Project material at Site to release work front for Construction
- Monitor & Report PMC / EPC Contractor performance to Project Manager
Educational Qualification: BE / B. Tech in Mechanical / Civil / Electrical/ Instrument/ E&C Engineering