Apply now for the Nayara Energy Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineer | Salary INR – 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A. The company is hiring civil engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the Nayara Energy Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineer.
About Nayara Energy Limited
Nayara Energy (formerly known as Essar Oil) is an integrated downstream oil company of international scale encompassing the entire hydrocarbon value chain from refining to production and marketing, across segments, including retail. In 2016 Essar Oil was acquired by Rosneft, the world’s largest public oil and gas company by liquid hydrocarbon production and reserves and an investment consortium led by global commodity trading firm Trafigura & UCP Investment Group. Essar Oil has since been renamed to Nayara Energy.
More Engineering Jobs –
- Afcons Infrastructure Ltd Recruitment For Engineers | Salary INR 30,00,000 – 35,00,000 P.A.
- NCC Limited Hiring Civil & Mechanical Engineers | B.tech/B.E./Diploma Candidates Are Eligible
- Nayara Energy Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineer | Salary INR – 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
- Dilip Buildcon Ltd Recruitment For B.Tech/B.E./Diploma/M.Tech Civil Engineers | Salary INR 8,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A.
- Mega Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers | 200 Openings | Feedback Infra Pvt Ltd
- Innovela Building Solutions Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Apply Now
- Randstad India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Degree & Diploma Candidates May Apply
- Gammon Is Hiring Civil Engineers – B.Tech/B.E./Diploma Candidates Are Eligible | Apply Now
- Magna Infotech Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Experience – 0 – 5 Years | Apply Now
- Aarvi Encon Limited Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers | B.E/B.Tech/Diploma Engineers
- BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd Direct Interview For Civil Engineers | Interview Date – 15th Feb 2019
- Mega Job Openings For Civil Engineers | Dilip Buildcon Ltd | B.Tech/B.E/Diploma
- Tata Projects Limited Requirement of Civil Engineers | Salary INR 12,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd Walk-In For Engineers | Civil, Mechanical & Electrical | Interview Date – 2nd March 2019
- Gammon India Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Construction Jobs | Role: Site Engineer
- Feedback Infra Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Civil Site Engineers | Interview Date – 18th February 2019
- Boson Infra India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineering | Salary INR 3,75,000 – 8,75,000 P.A.
- Tata Steel Recruitment For Engineers | Civil | Mechanical | Electrical | Various Others | Last Date – 17th Feb 2019
- FCI Recruitment 2019 For Engineers | Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical | Last Date – 25th March 2019
- SSC JE Recruitment 2019 | Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical Engineers | Last Date 25th Feb 2019
- GVV Constructions Private Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | For Railway, Roads, & Irrigation Projects
- WS ATKINS (INDIA) Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers | 23rd – 24th February
- Ashoka Buildcon Ltd Urgent Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- MEIL Hiring Freshers Engineers – Civil & Mechanical Engineers May Apply For This Job
- Boltz Engineering Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Experience: 1-3 years | Civil Engineering Jobs
- BSCPL Infrastructure Ltd | Job Openings For Civil Engineers | Apply Now
Nayara Energy Limited Recruitment – Job Description
1. Basic/Extended Basic Engineering: Providing the required input data to BE/EBE agencies. Plan and coordinate with BE/EBE agencies for obtaining all relevant engineering documents related to Civil/Structural discipline and review of the same. Resolving all issues related to Civil/Structural disciplines. Ensure that all technical standards and specifications are in place for further engineering and construction work. Support to another discipline on Civil/Structural Engineering related issues.
2. Infrastructure and enabling works: Assess and prepare plans for infrastructure and enabling works. Prepare timelines for the execution of such works in coordination with Project Managers. Support cost estimation for such activities.
3.EPC Phase: Ensure that all systems, procedures, and specifications are in place for the execution of Civil/Structural works. Ensure that the Quality assurance systems for all phases of EPC are in place and are being properly implemented. Ensure that the HSE systems for all phases of EPC are in place and are being properly implemented Monitoring progress of Civil/Structural works and provide support to Project Managers if required. Participate in quality audits.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil
Location – Mumbai