Apply now for the MONTECARLO Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the MONTECARLO Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About MONTECARLO LIMITED
We are an infrastructure construction and development company, with operations diversified across highways, railways, buildings and factories, mining, energy infrastructure, and water and irrigation verticals of the infrastructure sector. As part of our infrastructure construction and development operations, through our Subsidiaries, we are undertaking two highways projects on HAM basis and one mining project on MDO basis.
MONTECARLO Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor the actual work on a daily basis against the planned work and ensure timely fill-up of the daily activity form
- Update and share DPR with the head office with the necessary completion status against each WBS activity
- Ensure cost settlement on appropriate WBS and resolve any related queries
- Assist TM – Cost Settlement in all billing & settlement activities against each order
- Capture and coordinate the reservations for materials that have been requested
- Prepare monthly MIS as per the standardized templates
- Identify the type of events/information to be captured in the lessons learned document at the end of the project
Desired Candidate Profile
Must have experience in OHE Planning & Billing
Construction Energy Background
Educational Qualifications: Diploma in Civil, B.Tech/B.E. in Civil, M.Tech in Civil