Apply now for the MEIL MEGA Walk-In For Engineers | Interview Date: 7th March 2020. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the MEIL Recruitment For Engineers.
About Megha Engineering and Infrastructures Ltd
Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Limited (MEIL) is a major infrastructure company headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company was established in 1989 as a small fabrication unit. In due course of time, the unit made a name for itself in the manufacturing and engineering sector.
MEIL MEGA Walk-In For Engineers
RGT O&M Safety Requirement:
Position: Safety officer / Engineer-Safety / Sr. Engineer-Safety:
Candidate must have 5-7 years in Petroleum Gas processing unit (Operational exp is only considered and process safety management professional)
Full-time B Tech (Mechanical / Chemical)
Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety (SBTE) / NEBOSH-IGC.
First Aid Certification,
Environment education and certification is an added advantage
Note: Two Wheeler Driving License is mandatory & Spoken Hindi is a must
- Prepare HSE plan of the existing Gas processing plant,
- Implement safety measures as per the OHSE guidelines,
- Compliance with client requirements,
- Follow and coordinate with the execution team for the safe execution of plant,
- Sound knowledge in HAZOP, HIRA, JSA,
- Well-versed with ERP preparation, implementation and recording, documentation work
2) Experience Certificates of previous companies
3) Last three months’ payslips
4) Aadhar card & Pan Card
5) Educational Documents
Interview Date: 07th March 2020
Interview Time: 09.30 AM to 02:30 PM
MEGHA ENGINEERING & INFRASTRUCTURES LTD,
S-2, TECHNOCRAT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,
LANDMARK: BEHIND ANDHRA BANK
BALA NAGAR, HYDERABAD.