Apply now for the MEIL MEGA Walk-In For Engineers | Interview Date: 14th & 15th February 2020. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the MEIL Recruitment For Engineers.
About Megha Engineering and Infrastructures Ltd
Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Limited (MEIL) is a major infrastructure company headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company was established in 1989 as a small fabrication unit. In due course of time, the unit made a name for itself in the manufacturing and engineering sector.
MEIL MEGA Walk-In For Engineers
We are conducting Interviews for the below-mentioned positions at our Regional Office – Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Cross Country Oil & Gas Pipeline Construction Project:
Position : Safety officer / Engineer-Safety / Sr.Engineer-Safety :
1. Degree Holder: 4 Years of exp in Safety Management Construction of Cross Country (Hydrocarbons)
2. Diploma Holder – 8 Years of exp in Safety Management Construction of Cross Country (Hydrocarbons)
Educational Qualification: Technical Degree / Diploma In Engineering / Project Management
- Prepare for HSE plan for Cross country gas pipelines (Hydrocarbons project),
- Implementing the safety measures as per the OHSE guidelines,
- Compliance with client requirement,
- To follow and coordinate with the execution team for the safe execution of plant,
- should sound in knowledge at HAZOP, HIRA, JSA.
- Well versed with ERP preparation, implementation and recording, Documentation work.
Interested Candidates can attend an interview at the below-mentioned venue and date.
Interview Date: 14th & 15th Feb 2020
Interview Time: 09.30 AM to 02:30 PM
Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Ltd.,
Nigam House, 2nd Floor, Plot No: 297,
Opp to Madhuban Kalyan Mandap,
Near IMFA Park, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar,
Odisha, Pin: 751007.
Contact Person: Vandana Narayana Rao – HR,