Apply now for the Mahindra Logistics Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 9,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the Mahindra Logistics Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Mahindra Logistics Ltd
Mahindra Logistics Limited (MLL) is a portfolio company of Mahindra Partners, the USD 1 billion private equity division of the USD 20.7 billion Mahindra Group. At MLL we provide integrated third party supply chain and people transport solutions, to companies across a diverse cross-section of industries. We specialize in providing supply chain solutions to organizations, integrating the right technology, processes, people and best practices. We create integrated solutions, which maximize service levels with the minimum logistical cost.
Mahindra Logistics Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
1. Create guidelines and standard for civil infrastructure setup and maintenance for new and existing projects
2. Compile and submit permit applications to local, state, and government agencies verifying that projects comply with various regulations
3. Provide cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project’s economic feasibility
4. Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning and executing stages and risk analysis
5. Analyze reports of floor testing, guide the project team in determining the adequacy and strength of foundations as per MLL standard
6. Assist contractors to prepare the project plan and build interdependent task:
7. Guide, coordinate and monitor the complete civil activities.
Required Candidate profile
1. Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering with other certification would be added advantage
2. A sound understanding of health and safety regulations. Proficient with Legal requirements and NBC Codes.
3. Should have implemented large scale projects or as part of the execution of projects.
4. Awareness of the latest trend of Green solutions,
5. Keeping abreast of the latest developments in structural engineering.
6. Proficiency in CAD Proficiency in Ms-Office, especially excel formulas
7. Auditing background Test and result analysis to provide a suitable recommendation.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Civil