Apply now for the Lodha Group Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Salary INR 8,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting civil engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Lodha Developers Ltd Hiring Engineers.
About Lodha Group
The Lodha Group is India’s premier real estate developer providing comprehensive residential and office space solutions across real estate categories and diverse consumer segments with a footprint across Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, and London.
Lodha Group Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
The primary deliverable of this role is to ensure EHS compliance for their respective projects, Training, Monitoring & Audit.
- Ensure site safety by identifying high-risk activities at respective sites & implementing Lodha EHSM system
- Guide the Construction Management team in fulfilling their responsibilities towards building a safe working environment:
- Through inspection and EHS audits
- Suggest ways of improving Project EHS Performance
- Conduct EHS audits, analyze root causes for Non-compliance and works towards eliminating them
- Drive various EHS initiatives to make each site a safer working place
Induction and Training
- Identify & Conduct training for Lodha associates & contractor staff on various EHS matters relevant to site operations.
- Educating execution team about safe construction of structure like anchoring, building, etc. with detailed specifications & its constructability
- Drive EHS awareness across all levels and inculcation of positive safety culture at each site
- Ensure that legal requirements are updated timely & communicate the same to the concerned sites
- Network with industry forums and government bodies for statutory updates.
- Ensure compliance with legal and medical documents verification for contractors/ workers.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification & another requirement:
- B.Sc/Graduate in engineering preferably Civil / Mechanical / Electrical with 8 to 12 years of experience
- Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety/Certified Safety Professional/NEBOSH Diploma/Certificate in OHS/ M.Tech in Safety
- Experience in the Real Estate / Infrastructure Industry / Large Construction house would be preferred.