Larsen & Toubro Walk-In For Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma/M.E./M.Tech | Interview Date – 9th March 2019
About Larsen & Toubro Limited
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.
Larsen & Toubro Walk-In For Engineers
Contact Person – Abhishek/ Madhura
Time – 9 AM to 1 PM
Date – Saturday, 9th-March-2019.
The venue for the Interviews
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering and Research (PCCOE&R)
(Landmark: Near S.B. Patil Public School) Plot No. B, Sector no. 110, Gate no.1, Laxminagar, Ravet,
Pune, Maharashtra 412101
- Experience in working mechanical design projects & New product development
- Experience in Component and System Design for Off-Highway Vehicles
- Strong fundamentals on GD&T, Sheetmetal, casting, forging & plastics design
- Experience in design of construction machinery, Agricultural equipment, Access equipment and cranes, Motorcycles, UTVs, ATVs, Trucks, and Busses
- Japanese Language (N3/N2) will be added advantage
- Should have expertise in Solid, surface modeling and detailing in one or more of the CAD tools: