Apply now for the Larsen & Toubro Walk-In For Civil & Mechanical Engineers | Interview Date: 21st & 22nd January 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Larsen & Toubro Jobs For Engineers.
About Larsen & Toubro Limited
L& T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries, and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
Larsen & Toubro Walk-In For Civil & Mechanical Engineers
They are looking for Planning / Execution Engineers for our Project sites across India.
- You should hold a full-time Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering with the desired years experience in the construction industry.
- Execution/ Erection exp. in Water supply and water treatment plants , large diameter pipelines, pipelines, treatment plants, sewerage pipelines (including laying, testing and commissioning), intake structures, elevated reservoirs, sump and pump houses, canal, Lift irrigation projects & non-revenue water .
- Sound knowledge in Planning and execution of water projects. Knowledge of Quality & safety procedures, desirable.
- You should hold a full-time Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering with the desired years of experience in the construction industry.
- Experience in Planning activities in Water treatment plants /Irrigation/ Canal / Water
- Pipeline projects is desirable
- Hands on experience in MS Office , MS Projects & Primavera
- Responsible for overall Coordination involving, Project Planning, Client & Contractor Billing,
- Monitoring, Co-Ordination, Client Liasoning, ERP.
- Project planning, monitoring, budgeting, cost control, JCR.
- Preparation of Progress Curve, Planning Package, Sub-contractors management
Positions are based at our project sites. Candidates must be willing to relocate anywhere in India
Designation, salary & benefits will be commensurate with qualification and experience and will not be a constraint for deserving candidate.
- Pls, do not appear if you have already been interviewed by L&T Water in the past 1 Year.
- Candidates who are working on service provider rolls will NOT be interviewed in this drive.
- 4 yrs FULL TIME 1st Class – BE / B. Tech CIVIL / MECHANICAL Engineering from AICTE/UGC approved university or
- 3 yrs FULL TIME First Class Diploma in Civil / Mechanical Engineering from State Board of Technical Education.
- Mandatory 1st class throughout academics (10th & 12th)
- Candidates below 60% in any of the academics will not be allowed to take up the interviews.
If BE qualified – Minimum 3 Yrs to 6 Yrs Experience,
If Diploma qualified – Minimum 4 yrs 10 Yrs Experience
TELE REGISTRATION OF ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES:
Only if you match the above criteria, please register yourself by calling on the below number between 11th to 16th January 2021 from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Eligible & shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the Interview on 18th January 2021.
Date of Interview: 20th & 21st January 2021 (Tentative)
Mode of Interview: Virtual through MS Teams Meeting
REGISTRATION DESK Landline No. – Click Here