Apply now for the Konkan Railway Walk-In Interview For Civil Engineers | Interview Date: 27th & 29th July 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details have been provided below for the Konkan Railway Jobs For Engineers.
About Konkan Railway
The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore. The 741-kilometre line connects Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka States — a region of criss-crossing rivers, plunging valleys and mountains that soar into the clouds.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021 For Civil Engineers
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or its equivalent from a recognized institution. The applicant should have work experience in Indian Railways/Railway’s PSUs / State PWD (Road Projects) and State PSUs (Road projects), of a minimum 5 years Senior Supervisor level. Should have more than 10 years experience.
Sr. Technical Assistant:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or its equivalent from a recognized institution. The applicant should have work experience in Indian Railways/ Railway’s PSUs/ State PWD (Road Projects) and State PSUs (Road projects), of a minimum 5 years of service at Junior Engineer level. Should have more than 7 years experience. OR
- Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) university. Minimum 2 years experience.
Jr. Technical Assistant:
- Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized (AICTE) university. Minimum 1 year experience.
Age Limit :
- Project Engineer: 45 years
- Sr. Technical Assistant: 35 years
- Jr. Technical Assistant: 30 years
Total Vacancies: 12 Posts
- Project Engineer: 01 Post
- Sr. Technical Assistant: 05 Posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Engineer: Rs.65, 637/-
- Sr. Technical Assistant: Rs.52,533/-
- Jr. Technical Assistant: Rs.41,418/-
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The candidates shall arrive at the time and venue and get registered with the nominated KRCL official for the walk-in interview as indicated. Group Discussion (GD) or any other elimination round, can be introduced depending on the number of candidates and those candidates who get through in the elimination round will be called for interview.
- The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification and post qualification experience gained by the Candidate. KRCL also intents to prepare a standby list, which shall be valid for 01 year from the date of publication of the panel.
How to apply KRCL-Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents on respective dates to the following venue.
- Project Engineer: 27.07.2021
- Sr. Technical Assistant: 29.07.2021
- Jr. Technical Assistant: 29.07.2021
KR Vihar, Konkan Railway
Executive Club, Sector40, Seawoods-West,
For More Details: Click here