Apply now for the KNS Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Interview Date: 21st – 22nd May 2019. The company is hiring engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the KNS Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Interview Date: 21st – 22nd May 2019.
About KNS Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
KNS Infrastructure is a Market Leader in Plotted Layout Development, renowned for its Quality and Trust. KNS Infrastructure has diligently built a credible reputation with our main focus on Plotted Layout Development across Bangalore, we have aggregated and developed large tracts of land into BDA and BMRDA approved Residential Plotted layouts with Growth and appreciation as our foundation. Our work consist World Class Finishes, Workmanship and Quality with transparency in all spheres of Business.
KNS Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers
BE (Civil) Graduate with 1 -2-years of experience in construction/real estate projects
- Preparation of Project plan and detailed weekly and daily schedules
- Quantity surveillance
- Supervision of quality of works etc
- The job involves execution of a high rise building, on a fast track with quality and safety.
- He will be responsible for completion of the job in budgeted time and cost. Coordination between team members, vendors, architects and consultants will also be an important responsibility.
- Will be responsible to handle the entire operations of a large High rise Residential construction site (Township Project)
- Will be responsible for Project Execution from Mobilization to Handing Over including coordinating with Client team, Consultants, Architects, Sub-contractors.
- Will be independently responsible for all aspects of project implementation.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other). Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Date and Time: 20th May – 22nd May, 10 AM onwards
Address: KNS INFRASTRUCTURE PVT LTD., #1125/12, 1ST FLOOR, SERVICE ROAD, HAMPINAGAR, VIJAYANAGAR 2ND STAGE, BANGALORE-560104