Apply now for the Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Mechanical & Electrical Engineers | Interview Date: 15th April 2019. If you are civil engineers and looking for a job then it will be a great opportunity for you. The job description has been provided below for the Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Electrical & Mechanical Engineers.
About Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd
Knight Frank LLP is the leading independent global property consultancy. Headquartered in London, Knight Frank and together with its New York-based global alliance partner, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, operate from over 411 offices, in 59 countries, across six continents and has over 13,000 employees.
Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd Walk-In For Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
We are looking for candidates for our upcoming warehouse project in PAN India, this role will be on a contract basis for the period of 2 – 6 months through thirty party payroll.
Please refer to the detailed JD and salary range mentioned below, interested candidates can Walk-in for an interview on 15th April 2019 between 9 am to till 1 pm.
Project Co-ordinator: (Salary Range – INR 54,000 p.m)
- # Should have 8-10 Yrs of project Experience
- # Should have Graduated in any degree/diploma in Electrical or Mechanical
- # Should have to handle multiple projects
- # Should have a retail/warehouse project experience
- # Should have done racking installation
- # Should have knowledge of MEP & Racking systems
- # Should know project schedule
- # Should have knowledge of design process and sequences
- # Should have project coordinator experience for min 3 projects
If you are not meeting this requirement / not interested in this job, you may refer your friends or family who is desperately looking for the opportunities.
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.E./Diploma – Electrical, Mechanical,
Date and Time: 15th April, 10 AM onwards
Address: Knight Frank (India) Pvt. Ltd. 1505-1508, Knight Frank Signature Tower South City-1, Tower-B Gurgaon 122001 India