Apply now for the Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 35,000 – 42,000 Per Month. If you are civil engineers and looking for a job then it will be a great opportunity for you. The job description has been provided below for the Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd
Knight Frank LLP is the leading independent global property consultancy. Headquartered in London, Knight Frank and together with its New York-based global alliance partner, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, operate from over 411 offices, in 59 countries, across six continents and has over 13,000 employees.
Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Experience:- 4 to 10 years
Job location:- Khalapur (near Khapoli) *Mumbai, Navi Mumbai / Pune candidates preferred.
Qualification:- B.E Civil with 4 Years experience / Diploma with 7+ years of experience.
Salary:- 35k – 42k Per month CTC + Other benefits.
- Must have experience of working in Industrial Project
- Should be all-rounder – Civil + MEP services Etc
Roles and Responsibilities
- Inspect and maintain overall Property and grounds appearance to ensure a high standard of quality.
- Maintain all facilities such as roads, parking space, & especially water- sewage plants, all pipeline, stormwater line, etc.
- Perform routine plumbing repairs to flush valves, shutoffs, seals, fixture replacement and piping repairs.
- Perform Routine civil, carpentry and painting jobs.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment and determine site feasibility.
- Guide Operator / Technician with acquiring and managing equipment data with machine hour meter readings/logs being a top priority.
- Direct staffs to work in an effective manner.
Qualification: BE Civil Engineering with 4 years of minimum experience. OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with 6 to 10 years of experience.
- Desired experience in planning, maintenance of operation of civil Repair & Maintenance .
- Must have the capacity to wear many hats.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starting team player with good communication skills and hands-on mechanical inclination.
- Additionally, this role requires a thorough understanding of all safety and environmental concerns as they relate to the equipment and the overall plant arena.
- Communicates effectively with superiors, peers, and subordinates.