Apply now for the Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. If you are civil engineers and looking for a job then it will be a great opportunity for you. The job description has been provided below for the Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd Jobs For Civil Engineers.
About Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd
Knight Frank LLP is the leading independent global property consultancy. Headquartered in London, Knight Frank and together with its New York-based global alliance partner, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, operate from over 411 offices, in 59 countries, across six continents and has over 13,000 employees.
Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop project quality assurance plan in compliance with contract
- Perform onsite audits and material inspection, document the observations
- Observe and issue non- conformance’s, monitor the rectification
- Manage daily reports, quality records, documents and material procurement traceability
- Lead Quality Assurance/Quality Control meetings with project staff
- Maintain work performance records, documentation and other related compliance items
- Act as liaison with the owner, regulatory agencies, subcontractors and/or internal departments on quality-related matters
- Manage the requirements of the quality assurance and quality control program to respective sub-contractors, suppliers and other vendors
Desired Candidate Profile
- 15+ years for relevant work experience/ International Experience preferred ISO 9001 certification
- B.E./ B. Tech/ Diploma (Civil Engineering)
- Previous experience of QA/QC in building projects.
- In-depth knowledge of construction quality aspects and quality management
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation