Apply now for the KMV Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the KMV Projects Ltd Jobs For Civil Engineers.
About KMV Projects
KMV Projects has its roots far in the family lineage from the colonial era itself, when Mr. Kanakamedala Kotaiah the grandfather of the present Managing Director Mr. K.M.V. Prasada Rao, began undertaking the construction of irrigation canals in his hometown during the lean farming season. In no time he became a renowned figure in the domain and his repute spread far and wide as projects began to come his way.
KMV Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Engineer 3 to 6 Years Experience:
- – supervising labour & civil projects works.
- – lead constructions to be completed in timelines.
- – keeping track of materials received and utilized in works.
- – safe working at the site is ensured.
- – giving daily work reporting
Senior Engineer 6 to 10 Years Experience preferably with experience in execution Govt Buildings Projects. (CPWD Work)
- Execution of all construction activities as per drawing and schedule and ensuring work is carried out as per technical specifications specified in BOQ.
- He will be responsible for timely and successful competition of civil and structural works as per client requirements.
- Preparations of client billing (running and extra claim as to and when required).
- Civil Engineering Degree from recognized university.
Desired Candidate Profile
Who was having experience in Govt Projects add mivan shuttering advantage.
Location of posting: Karnataka Region.
Perks and Benefits
Best in the Market and Food and accommodation free
Educational Qualification: B.E/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering