Apply now for the KK Spun India Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A. The company is hiring civil engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the KK Spun India Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About KK SPUN INDIA LIMITED
KKSPUN INDIA LIMITED is India’s largest provider of precast concrete solutions for the Infrastructure Industry. With an experience of over three decades, we continue to function on the basis of our values – quality, reliability, and efficiency.
KK Spun India Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position: Engineer – Quality Control (Civil)
Experience required: Min. 5 -10 years in contracting/construction companies.
Salary: 3 – 5 Lacs P.A.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. (Civil)
Industry: Construction/ Infra/ Cement
Job Location: PAN India
- Responsible for implementing the QA/QC management system at site.
- Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site sub-contractors and vendors, coordinate all non- destructive testing on site, coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters.
- Coordinate all receipt inspections and distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site & subcontractors.
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards. Participate in the site internal and external audits, coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC inspectors.
- Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and completed for as-built hand over through the QC turnover engineer, control all non-conformance reports and undertake remedial action.
- Complete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses, monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan, complete and coordinate the approval of the sites QC technical submittals to the customer.
- Coordinate with the site Construction Manager on all quality issues.
- Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the project’s subcontractors QC personnel.
Interested candidates can mail their updated resume along with a recent photograph at
firstname.lastname@example.org with below-mentioned details:
- Years of Experience:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
- Current location & whether ready to relocate: