Apply now for the KIOCL Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 24th February 2021. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the KIOCL Jobs For Engineers.
KIOCL Limited (Formerly known as Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited), a Flagship Company under the Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India was formed on 2 April 1976 for mining and beneficiation of low-grade iron ore at Kudremukh, Karnataka, India.
KIOCL has been a pioneer with over four decades of experience in operating Iron Ore Mining, Beneficiation, and Iron–Oxide Pelletisation in the Country. KIOCL is having facilities to operate a 3.5 MTPA Iron-oxide Pellet Plant, Blast Furnace Unit to manufacture 2.16 lakh tonnes per annum Pig iron at Mangaluru, Karnataka.
KIOCL Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical, & Electrical Engineers
Total Vacancies: 11
- Mechanical Engineer: 4 Posts
- Electrical Engineer: 3 Posts
- Civil Engineer: 2 Posts
- Civil/Structural Engineer: 2 Posts
Experience: 3 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.30,000-1,20,000/- PM
Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical with a good academic performance from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience: Should have minimum of 3 years of experience in the area of operation & maintenance of Pellet plant and Iron ore Beneficiation Plant, Raw Material Handling, etc.
- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics with good academic performance from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience: Should have a minimum of 3 years of experience largely in the area of maintenance of Electrical equipment of pellet plant/manufacturing industries, experience in preventive maintenance of electrical equipment, electrical distribution systems, sub-station control panels of Pellet plant/Iron ore Beneficiation Plant.
- Graduate with BE/ B.Tech in Civil with a good academic performance from a recognized University/Institution.
- Experience: Should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the area of planning of structural construction, maintenance works, preparation of estimates, rate analysis & schedule of works, planning of work at the site, and provide remedial measures/sketches for the execution of work, monitoring quality & safety standards, etc.
Civil/ Structural Engineer:
- BE/ B.Tech in Civil with a good academic performance from a recognized University/ Institution M.Tech with specialization in Structural Engineering is an added advantage.
- Experience: Should have a minimum of 3 years of experience.
Age Limit: 35 years
- KIOCL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for an interview. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for further interview
- Those shortlisted for interview shall be intimated through e-mail.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at KIOCL website (www.kioclltd.in) on or before 24th February 2021 and send the hard copy of the online application through postal on or before 1st March 2021
HR Department, KIOCL Limited,
Koramangala 2nd Block,
Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560 034
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here