Apply now for the Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers.
About Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) is amongst the largest players firmly entrenched in the global power transmission and infrastructure EPC space. With proven experience and expertise spanning over three decades, KPTL today has established its footprints in over 50 countries, executing marquee projects with comprehensive capabilities that deliver complete solutions covering design, testing, fabrication, erection, and construction of transmission lines, oil and gas infrastructure, and railways projects on a turnkey basis.
Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers
Brief Job Description Designation: Manager/Sr.ManagerDivision/Location : Oil & Gas
Department: Contracts & ClaimsReporting to Business Head Head – Pipeline
Area of Responsibilities: –
- Contract Administration of projects
- Preparation of Extension of time, delay claims, delay analysis
- Manage correspondence, Coordination with planning team/site personal for tracking of correspondences & timely Notices
- To provide inputs to legal counsels for the arbitration-related matter and other legal issues of the Projects
- Initiation of the dispute Recourse
- Preparation of statement of claims, rejoinders, and oral submissions
- Maintaining & monitoring of Contracts MIS
- Manage Variations /Extra Work claims – Preparation of submissions & along with claims computation in consultation with the Project team, follow up for approval of Variations
- Review of Tenders and highlight Contractual Risks, Prepare/ review JV/Consortium agreements
Competencies & relevant experience :
- Acquaintance with Indian Contracts Act, Arbitration Act, Limitation Act, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication, drafting skills
- Reading & Interpretation Skills
- Knowledge of Standard Forms of Contract of Oil & Gas PSUs.
- Writing & evaluating Claims.
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Client management skills
- Team Player
Computer Skills: MS Office, Basic knowledge of MSP for Analysis of Construction Schedules
Education: BE /B Tech + NICMAR/LLB
Experience: Above 12-15 years