Apply now for the Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd Hiring Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers.
About Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) is amongst the largest players firmly entrenched in the global power transmission and infrastructure EPC space. With proven experience and expertise spanning over three decades, KPTL today has established its footprints in over 50 countries, executing marquee projects with comprehensive capabilities that deliver complete solutions covering design, testing, fabrication, erection, and construction of transmission lines, oil and gas infrastructure, and railways projects on a turnkey basis.
Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Job Description For Electrical Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
- -Capable of handling as Project Head, Railway Overhead Electrification Project including
Traction Substation & Switching Posts.
- -Knowledge of Railway Electrification, TSS & SCADA,
- -Planning the entire work execution, Control, and monitoring to ensure timely completion
- -Planning for resource management including Staff, Materials, Cash flow, and Site Management -Liaison with nodal agencies DFCC, RVNL, IRCON, Railways, DMRC.
- -Timely Billing to Client
- -Site survey for the raw material costs, leads, and specific conditions prevailing at Site
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum B.Tech with 12 years Experience in Railways Execution.
- -Candidates from South India.
- -Early Joinings
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Job Description For Civil & Mechanical Engineers
- Capable of handling as track related work.
- Preparing Estimates of Track Work.
- Ability to read drawings and sound knowledge of specifications of track components.
- Knowledge of Measurement of Ballast.
- Knowledge of cost control measures and their implementation at the site.
- Complete the project within stipulated time & cost with the desired quality.
- Managing the site work, Close coordination with client, PMC, and Sub Contractor at the site.
- Knowledge of P way pertaining to railway contracts.
- To ensure the Quality of FB -Welding, AT wielding, quality dimensional tolerance, and quality of USFD testing.
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, B.Tech/B.E. in Civil