Apply now for the K M V Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the K M V Projects Ltd Requirement For Civil Engineers.
About KMV Projects
KMV Projects has its roots far in the family lineage from the colonial era itself, when Mr. Kanakamedala Kotaiah the grandfather of the present Managing Director Mr. K.M.V. Prasada Rao, began undertaking the construction of irrigation canals in his hometown during the lean farming season. In no time he became a renowned figure in the domain and his repute spread far and wide as projects began to come his way.
K M V Projects Ltd Requirement For Civil Engineers
Candidates having more than 10-15 years of experience in Structural/Piling/Precast segments, Prestress Girders
* Preferably relevant experience in Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Major Bridges
* B.E/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering
* M.E/M, Tech in Civil/Structural/Bridge Engineering
* More than 7 years of experience in design and detailing of Bridges, ROB, RUB, Flyovers, Airport Runways, bridges, etc., (as per relevant IS codes and standards)
* Hand on relevant Design software like Staad Pro, Etabs, etc.,
*Knowledge of latest construction methodologies, material specification, etc. in the field of Highways, Bridges, Runways, etc.
* Relevant experience in Airports will be added advantage
Required Candidate profile
Candidates having more than 10-15 years of experience in Structural/Piling/Precast segments, Prestress Girders in Airport Runways, Highways, Bridges would be preferred
Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech – Civil