Apply now for the K M V Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma Engineers. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the K M V Projects Ltd Requirement For Civil Engineers.
About KMV Projects
KMV Projects has its roots far in the family lineage from the colonial era itself, when Mr. Kanakamedala Kotaiah the grandfather of the present Managing Director Mr. K.M.V. Prasada Rao, began undertaking the construction of irrigation canals in his hometown during the lean farming season. In no time he became a renowned figure in the domain and his repute spread far and wide as projects began to come his way.
K M V Projects Ltd Requirement For Civil Engineers
- Management & Execution of entire site project – preferably infrastructure building projects.
Perform a Key Role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when the need arises.
Independent yet able to handle team dynamics and collaborate effectively with other members of the team
- Develop the objectives/goals of each team member and assign individual responsibilities.
- Preparation of monthly client bills & effective follow-up for the same.
- Looking after all the work like the excavation of rock, earth filling for embankment including slope protection.
- Negotiating the rates and finalizing the sub-contractor
- Finalizing the sub-contractor.
- Preparing Inspection and test plans, Method statements for the works to be executed on-site.
- Prepare and review the weekly and monthly Program and progress with consultants & clients.
- Managing all the sub-contractors working on site.
- Monitoring the progress of work according to the client’s requirement.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E., Diploma – Civil