Apply now for the JWIL Infra Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Eligible Candidates May Apply Now. The company is recruiting civil engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the JWIL Infra Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About JWIL Infra Limited
JWIL Infra Limited is a Water EPC Company which is a part of the Jindal Saw of the USD $4 billion Jindal Group, it started operation in the year 1984, manufacturing Submerged Arc Welded (SAW) Pipes using the internationally acclaimed U-O-E technology. JSL is one of the country’s largest producers of SAW pipes, used in the energy sector for transportation of oil & gas. With integrated facilities at multiple locations and an ever-expanding market opportunity, JSL has diversified from a single product company to a multi-product company, manufacturing large diameter submerged arc pipes and spiral pipes and bends for the energy transportation sector; carbon, alloy and stainless steel seamless pipes and tubes manufactured by conical piercing process used for industrial applications; and Ductile iron (DI) pipes for water and sewage transportation. JSL has established itself as a market leader, and a global major in providing total pipe solutions to the industry.
JWIL Infra Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress; Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability, utilization, and allocation
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques; Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- third parties/vendors
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil