Apply now for the JMC Projects (India) Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Interested Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the details of the job have been provided for the JMC Projects (I) Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About JMC Projects (India) Ltd.
Over the last 3 decades, JMC has been instrumental in making our country infrastructure more efficient through building & integrating terrains and cityscapes. JMC has constructed landmark edifices across the country. JMC touches our lives through landmark edifices including highways, expressways, bridges, flyovers, townships, tall buildings, hospitals, industrial units, power plants, etc. Of late, the company has started expanding vistas by taking orders from international counterparts. We strive to achieve excellence through speedy execution, cost efficiency, management of sustainability concerns, safety, and all regulatory compliances, etc.
JMC Projects (India) Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
Managing the assigned work at the site within stipulated timelines along with compliance to safety, quality, and human resource norms.
- Study of drawings, tender, and specifications.
- Preparation of methodology statement for an item of work.
- Execution of part of a project assigned.
- To assist in the preparation of work schedule on a monthly/weekly/daily basis.
- To assist in resource mobilization.
- Preliminary site survey.
- Forecasting of the requirement of material and labour.
- Checking work at every stage and getting approval of consultants to start next activities.
- To ensure quality and EHS requirements at works.
- Maintaining a daily record of consumption of material and review with theoretical consumption.
- To assist in the preparation of MIS reports.
- Conduct trade and functional training programs for subordinates.
EXPERIENCE: 2-8 YRS
Educational Qualification: Graduation in Engineering – Civil