Apply now for the JMC Projects (India) Ltd Recruitment 2022 For Engineers | Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./M.E./M.Tech/Diploma Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the details of the job have been provided for the JMC Projects (I) Ltd Jobs For Engineers.
About JMC Projects (India) Ltd.
Over the last 3 decades, JMC has been instrumental in making our country infrastructure more efficient through building & integrating terrains and cityscapes. JMC has constructed landmark edifices across the country. JMC touches our lives through landmark edifices including highways, expressways, bridges, flyovers, townships, tall buildings, hospitals, industrial units, power plants, etc. Of late, the company has started expanding vistas by taking orders from international counterparts. We strive to achieve excellence through speedy execution, cost efficiency, management of sustainability concerns, safety, and all regulatory compliances, etc.
JMC Projects (India) Ltd Recruitment 2022 For Engineers
We are hiring the below positions for the Jharkhand water supply projects.
1. Project Manager – Diploma/Btech(Civil/Mech), 15 to 22 yrs of experience in project execution of urban/rural water supply projects only. Preference is given to candidates who have commissioned at least one project of similar nature.
2. Construction Manager – Diploma/Btech(Civil), 8 to 14 yrs of experience in the construction of laying & testing of DI/HDPE/House connections in urban/rural water supply projects.
3. Sr. Engineer/ Engineer – Diploma/Btech(Civil), 5 to 8 yrs of experience in the construction of intake/WTP/ESR.
4. Sr. Engineer/ Engineer – Diploma/Btech(Mech), 5 to 8 yrs of experience in the construction of laying & testing of DI/HDPE/House connections in urban/rural water supply projects.
5. Jr. Engineer – Diploma/Btech(Civil/Mech) 1- 4 yrs of experience in water supply projects.
6. PMG (Planning & Billing) – Diploma/Btech(Civil/Mech), 5-12 yrs of experience. Preparation of master schedule, work program, MSP, primavera, in-depth knowledge of rate analysis, budgeting and costing of BOQ items, Client billing and vendor billing, Preparation of reconciliation statements – Material, labor, etc.ACE/Zero Budget, Job cost report preparation, knowledge of SAP is desirable.
7. Accounts: Qualification – CA Inter/ICWA Inter/MBA(Fin.)/M.COM/B.COM Responsibility – Capable to handle project Accounting, commercial activities, knowledge of SAP, MS Office, MIS.
8. Procurement: – BE(MECH./CIVIL/ELECTRICAL); Responsibility -Strategic sourcing, development of prospective vendors for ensuring on-time deliveries of materials, achieving cost savings over project budgets & ensuring strict compliance to technical specifications for each package.
9. QA/QC: BE/B tech (Civil) – Responsibility – knowledge of standard exposure to QA/QC lab at the site and perform internal audits as per ISO 9001: 2015. Carrying out inspection/testing of materials as per relevant IS code. Document control and management as per ISO requirements. Site quality control. Water supply experience preferred.
Experience::- Min 5 yrs to 20 yrs.
Interested candidates can apply or mail their CV with mentioned position name in the subject line