Apply now for the Jindal Steel Power Ltd Recruitment For Any Engineers | Interested Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for this jobs have been provided below for the Jindal Steel Power Ltd Jobs For Engineers.
About Jindal Steel Power Limited
JSPL is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining, power generation, and infrastructure sectors. Part of the US $-18-billion OP Jindal Group this young, agile, and responsive company is constantly expanding its capabilities to fuel its fairy tale journey that has seen it grow from nowhere to a US $-3.6-billion business conglomerate. The company has committed investments exceeding US$ 30 billion in the future and has several business initiatives running simultaneously across continents.
Jindal Steel Power Ltd Recruitment For Any Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for sourcing of MRO /Contracts/Raw Material
- Receive purchase requisition, conduct RFQ process, interact with vendors for offers
- Prepare comparative statement and submit for approvals
- Perform internal/ external follow-up to ensure the purchase requirements are understood from the user and communicated to the vendor.
- Ensure that the commercial and general terms and conditions are understood and communicated to vendor
- Convert Purchase requisition to purchase order and share PO with the vendor
- Participate in issue resolutions with the vendor
- Create and maintain vendor database. Coordinate with CDMC teams for master data creating and maintenance
- Create and maintain rate contracts in SAP and manage catalogs in catalogs buying portals
Desired Candidate Profile
- Understanding of MRO/ Service Order category
- Procurement of MRO/ Service Order buying i.e. understanding user requirement, running
- RFQ process and prepare a comparative statement
Note:- The Candidate would be on the Third-party in Jindal steel & Power Ltd.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization