JEE Main 2019 Registration Portal has been closed and here is what candidates need to look forward to.
JEE Main Registration Portal has been closed on 30th of September 2018. However, candidates will still have the provision of uploading their scanned image of recent passport size photo and signature and pay the application fee till 2350 hours on 1st October 2018. Furthermore, it is to be noted that, no new applications will be entertained anymore. The next big thing to look forward is the JEE Main 2019 Exam. Admit Card will be a crucial document for every candidate as it without it, no candidate will be allowed to enter inside the examination hall. JEE Main Admit Card for the January exam will be released on 17th of December 2018.
What candidates of JEE Main need to remember is that NTA will be announcing the dates and shifts for Paper I and Paper II on 5th of October 2018. Apart from that, candidates will be informed about the Exam cities for Paper I and Paper II on 21st of October 2018. Not only that, NTA will be giving JEE Main candidates the provision of Application Correction, and the portal for application correction will open 8th of October 2018 until 14th of October 2018. This provision will be valuable for all those candidates whose images haven’t been uploaded correctly or entered wrongful information. It is to be noted that charges may apply for using the application correction facility. But to be on the safe side, it better to lose a few 100s than to sabotage a whole career.
Now speaking of Admit Cards, candidates will be issued JEE Main 2019 Admit Card on 17th of December 2018. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards from the NTA website. The procedure is not at all complicated and it doesn’t have to be. There are numerous websites and JEE Main helplines dedicated to providing all the detailed information and procedure for students and assisting them at every step in the process. It’s almost like the whole nation cares about the future citizens of India, and candidates, too, are showing their dedication in hard work and innovation.
The important dates to remember for the JEE Mains 2019
|Registration /Apply Dates||1th September 2018 – 30th September,2018|
|Extended Date for Fee payment||Till 11:50 PM on 1st October 2018|
|Exam Dates and Shifts||5th October|
|Application Correction Window||8th October – 14th October|
|Exam Cities||21st October|
|Admit Card Release Dates||17th December 2019|
|Examination||6th January 2019 – 20th January 2019|
Here’s how you can download the JEE Main Admit Card
- Go to the official website i.e. jeemain.nic.in.
- The link for accessing the admit card will be given on the Homepage
- Now locate the login console, and log in with the Application number and Password along with the security pin.
- Candidates must ensure that all their details are correct. If not, immediately contact the NTA.
- Correct admit cards are to be downloaded, printed and kept safe till the examination process is completely over.
- It is to be noted that admit cards are essential for the successful completion of the examination process.
- Candidates are required to bring the admit cards to the examination centre at the time of commencement of the exam.