Apply now for the Jacobs Engineering Group Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Interested candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the Jacobs Engineering Group Jobs For Civil Engineers.
About Jacobs Engineering Group
Jacobs deliver impactful global solutions to create a more connected, sustainable world — from intelligence to infrastructure, cybersecurity to space exploration. Our 52,000 employees across 50 countries work every day, challenging the expectations of today to reinvent the way we’ll all live tomorrow.
Jacobs Engineering Group Recruitment For Civil Engineers
- Experience in the design and implementation of wastewater treatment plant works.
- Preferred experience of up-gradation of WWTP
- Min 7 to 15 yrs experience
- Exposure to Sales, contract management and client management is an added advantage
- Supporting the domestic and international process team in scheme development for K&C Valley
- Supporting the local team in client coordination and project management
- Vendor interaction during Plant Construction and Construction Supervision
- Support local team in Business Development Works
- Project Management and client/team coordination
- Client facing for design development and construction supervision
- Large wastewater treatment plant experience (design and construction supervision)
- Responsible for P&L, Business development activities
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Civil