Apply now for the J K Cement Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 4,00,000 – 8,50,000 P.A. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the interview, details have been provided for the J K Cement Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About J K Cement Ltd
JK Cement Ltd is an affiliate of the multi-disciplinary industrial conglomerate JK Organisation which was founded by Lala Kamlapat Singhania. For over four decades, JK Cement has partnered India’s multi-sectoral infrastructure needs on the strength of its product excellence, customer orientation and technology leadership The Company has over four decades of experience in cement manufacturing. Our operations commenced with commercial production at our first grey cement plant at Nimbahera in the state of Rajasthan in May 1975.
Subsequently, the Company also set up 2 more units in Rajasthan at Mangrol and Gotan. In the year 2009, the Company extended its footprint by setting up a green-field unit in Muddapur, Karnataka giving it access to the markets of south-west India. In the year 2014, the company further expanded its capacity in the north with brownfield expansion of 1.5 MnTPA integrated unit at Mangrol and split grinding unit of 1.5 MnTPA at Jhajjar. Today JK Cement has an installed grey cement capacity of 10.5 MnTPA making it one of the leading manufacturers in the country.
J K Cement Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
- Customer complaints handling and resolving product related issues if any on a timely basis.
- Coordinate with channel partner and influence for creating the brand.
- To meet Er./Ar for conducting Technical meets.
- Provide technical service to a customer for a site as per requirement
- Provide regular inputs to Customer service in charge
- Track and report the quality of Company product through on-site tests, market sample.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 – 8,50,000 P.A.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil