Apply now for the ISRO Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 8th October 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the ISRO Hiring Engineers.
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO, /ˈɪsroʊ/) is the space agency of the Government of India headquartered in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to “harness space technology for national development” while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration.
ISRO Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- First Class B.E/B.Tech. [Four/three-year duration (for lateral entry)] in the respective field with not less than 65% marks/ 6.84 CGPA. OR First Class Degree (4-year duration) in Hotel Management/ Catering Technology (AICTE approved) with not less than 60% marks.
Age Limit: 30 years
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering – 15 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 12 Posts
- Computer Sci/Engineering – 20 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 12 Posts
- Electronics Engineering – 40 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 40 Posts
- Metallurgy – 06 Posts
- Production Engineering – 06 Posts
- Fire & Safety Engineering – 02 Posts
- Catering Technology/ Hotel Management – 04 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000/- per month
ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The online applications will be screened subsequently and panels will be drawn based on the aggregate marks scored by the candidate for B.E/B.Tech/BHM giving due weightage to reservation categories (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWBD). The induction of apprentices will be made based on the position in the panel subject to the availability of vacant positions. Selected candidates will be informed through an offer letter by post.
How to Apply for ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website on or before 08 October 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here