Apply now for the ISGEC Heavy Engineering Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the details of the job have been provided for the ISGEC Heavy Engineering Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About ISGEC Heavy Engineering Limited
Isgec Heavy Engineering Ltd. is an 80-year old, diversified global engineering company. The company range of products includes Process Equipment, EPC Power Plants, Boilers, Sugar Plants & Machinery, Air Pollution Control Equipment, Presses, Castings, Contract Manufacturing, and Trading.
ISGEC Heavy Engineering Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
- Reports operationally to Project Engineering Manager
- Is responsible for Civil Area as a Complete Discipline. Assists the Procurement Team in technical and commercial matters. Supports Construction and Commissioning Teams in Civil Areas engineering and design issues.
- Is responsible for the Engineering and Design Deliverables of the Civil Area
- Is responsible for keeping the Civil Area Engineering and Design in Time schedule
- Is responsible for the continuous follow-up of Civil Areas Engineering and Design Workplans Progress
- Is responsible for the Quantity Updates relating to Civil Discipline
- Is responsible for Civil Areas Interfaces towards other disciplines and customers systems
- Is responsible for managing and supervising Civil Areas Engineering and Design Subcontractors and 3rd Parties
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization