Apply now for the IRCON Walk-In Interview For Engineers | Interview Date: 16th,18th, & 20th August 2021. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the IRCON Jobs For Engineers.
About IRCON – Indian Railway Construction Company Limited
Ircon International Limited, formerly Indian Railway Construction Company Limited (IRCON), is an engineering and construction, specialized in transport infrastructure. The PSU was established in 1976, by the Government of India under the Companies Act 1956. IRCON was registered as the Indian Railway Construction International Ltd., a wholly (100%) owned entity of the Ministry of Railways. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. Ircon has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Indian Railway International Ltd. in October 1995.
IRCON Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- Full-time Graduate degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade from reputed Institute/ University approved by AICTE. Minimum Five years of experience in Civil Construction works. Railway experience will be preferred.
- Full-time Graduate degree with not less than 60% marks from reputed Institute/ University approved by AICTE in any of the following specializations: Electrical Engg., Electronics Engg., Electrical & Electronics Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg., Electronics & Instrumentation Engg., Instrumentation & Control Engg., Computer Science.
- Minimum Five-year experience in areas of Electronic Interlocking, Relay Interlocking, Automatic Signaling, Digital Communication / GSM-R / Optic Fiber Communication.
- Full-Time Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/University approved by AICTE with not less than 60% Marks or equivalent grade. Minimum Five-year experience in Electrical construction works in Railways, Metro Rail, and State Electricity Board. OHE experience will be preferred.
Age Limit (as of 01.08.2021): 50 Years
Post wise vacancies:
- Manager/Civil – 06 Posts
- Manager/S&T – 06 Posts
- Manager/OHE – 17 Posts
IRCON Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be through a walk-in-interview.
How To Apply For IRCON Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents on the respective dates to the following venue.
- Manager/Civil: 09:30 AM to 04:00 PM on 16.08.2021
- Manager/S&T: 09:30 AM to 04:00 PM on 18.08.2021
- Manager/OHE : 09:30 AM to 04:00 PM on 20.08.2021
Ircon International Limited
C-4 District Centre,
Saket, New Delhi –110 017.
For More Details: Click Here