Apply now for the IRCON Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 18th April 2021. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the IRCON Jobs For Engineers.
About IRCON – Indian Railway Construction Company Limited
Ircon International Limited, formerly Indian Railway Construction Company Limited (IRCON), is an engineering and construction, specialized in transport infrastructure. The PSU was established in 1976, by the Government of India under the Companies Act 1956. IRCON was registered as the Indian Railway Construction International Ltd., a wholly (100%) owned entity of the Ministry of Railways. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. Ircon has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Indian Railway International Ltd. in October 1995.
IRCON Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- Full Time Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by UGC/ AICTE. Minimum one year experience in Civil Construction works.
- Full time Graduate degree with not less than 60% marks from recognized Institute/ University approved by UGC/AICTE in any of the following specializations: Electrical Engg., Electronics Engg., Electrical & Electronics
Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg., Electronics & Instrumentation Engg., Instrumentation & Control Engg., Computer Science.
- Minimum One Year Experience in Railway Signaling Works OR OFC Based Communication & Networking Systems.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): 30 Years
Post wise vacancies:
- UR-27 Posts
- OBC-16 Posts
- SC-08 Posts
- ST-04 Posts
- EWS-05 Posts
- UR-08 Posts
- OBC-03 Posts
- SC-01 Post
- ST-01 Post
- EWS-01 Post
IRCON Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be through written Exam and /or interview of shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates may be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:7 of advertised vacancies (Category Wise) on the basis of length of relevant experience and percentage of marks secured in degree as per Minimum Educational Qualification prescribed.
- Firstly, the shortlisting would be done on basis of length of experience and then within the same length of experience it would be sorted on the basis of percentage of marks secured in prescribed educational qualification. List of shortlisted candidates shall be published on our web-site
How To Apply For IRCON Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at www.ircon.org website on or before 18 April 2021 and send the hard copy to the following postal address on or before 28 April 2021.
C-4, District Centre, Saket,
New Delhi – 110017
For More Details: click here
To Apply: click here