Apply now for the IRCON Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 13th September 2021. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the IRCON Jobs For Engineers.
About IRCON – Indian Railway Construction Company Limited
Ircon International Limited, formerly Indian Railway Construction Company Limited (IRCON), is an engineering and construction, specialized in transport infrastructure. The PSU was established in 1976, by the Government of India under the Companies Act 1956. IRCON was registered as the Indian Railway Construction International Ltd., a wholly (100%) owned entity of the Ministry of Railways. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. Ircon has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Indian Railway International Ltd. in October 1995.
IRCON Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
Graduate Apprentices :
- Full-time graduate degree in Engineering/ Technology in concerned branch from Institute/University recognized by AICTE.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :
- Full-time diploma in Engineering/Technology in concerned branch from Institute/University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2021): 18 – 30 Years
Post wise vacancies:
- Civil – 12 Posts
- Electrical – 4 Posts
- S&T – 3 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Civil – 8 Posts
- Electrical – 3 Posts
- S&T – 2 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs 10,000/- Per Month
- Technician (Diploma) Holders: Rs 8,500/- Per Month
IRCON Recruitment Selection Process:
- There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
How To Apply For IRCON Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and apply online by using the official website on or before 13 September 2021.
For More Details: Click here