Apply now for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 18th February 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details have been provided below for the Indian Navy Jobs For Engineers.
About Join Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy traces its origins back to the East India Company’s Marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. In 1793, the British East India Company established its rule over the eastern part of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, but it was not until 1830 that the colonial navy was titled as His Majesty’s Indian Navy. When India became a republic in 1950, the Royal Indian Navy as it had been named since 1934 was renamed to Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
Position: SSC Officers – General Service/ Hydro Cadre
Total Vacancies: 50 Posts
- SSC (General Service): 47 Posts
- SSC (Hydro Cadre): 3 Posts
Salary: According to rules of the Indian Navy
Job Location: Across India
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with a minimum 60% of marks from a recognized University.
Candidates should be born in between 02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their academics performance.
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from July 2021 onwards.
- SSB Interviews will be conducted at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata
How To Apply:
Candidates must apply online through www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Starting date for Submission: 12-06-2021
- Last Date for Submission: 26-06-2021
Apply Link: Click Here