Apply now for the Indian Army Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 26th March 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Indian Army Hiring Engineers.
About Indian Army
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour. The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army, and the armies of the princely states, which finally became the national army after independence. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in a number of battles and campaigns across the world, earning a large number of battle and theatre honours before and after Independence.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
Positions: Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133)
Total Vacancies: 40
- Civil – 11 posts
- Mechanical – 3 posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics – 4 posts
- Computer Science & Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science – 12 posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication/ Opto Electronics – 5 posts
- Aeronautical/ Avionic – 3 posts
- Automobile – 1 post
- Textile Technology – 1 Post
Salary: Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- PM
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the final year of the Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 July 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
Age Limit: 20 – 27 years as on 01-07-2021
Selection Procedure for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021:
- Shortlisting of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix the cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/ stream
- SSB Interview: Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed
- Medical Examination: The Candidates who shall clear stage I and stage II of the SSB interview will appear for medical examination.
How to Apply for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ website on or before 26th March 2021.
For More Details: Click Here