Apply now for the HPCL Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical, CS, IT & Electrical Engineers | Last Date – 5th December 2020. The company is recruiting civil, mechanical, chemical & electrical engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the HPCL Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical, CS, IT & Electrical Engineers.
HPCL is a Navratna Status, and a Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 company. It had originally been incorporated as a company under the Indian Companies Act 1913. It’s a CIN No. L23201MH1952GOI008858. It is listed on the Bombay Stock exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE), India.
HPCL owns & operates 2 major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels & specialties, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 7.5Million Metric Tonnes Per Annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. HPCL also owns and operates the largest Lube Refinery in the country producing Lube Base Oils of international standards, with a capacity of 428 TMT. This Lube Refinery accounts for over 40% of India’s total Lube Base Oil production
HPCL Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical, CS, IT & Electrical Engineers
- Engineering Graduation in [Only Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical &Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/IT] with 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years for Gen/OBC-NC and 50% for SC/ST/PWD/(VH/HH*) Candidates.
- Only the candidates registered and approved on the National Apprenticeship Training scheme (NATS) web portal and by Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) will be considered for selection to undergo one year Apprenticeship Training.
Age Limit Of Candidates (as on 21.11.2020):
- For General candidates – 18 to 25 years.
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC candidates – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates – up to 5 years
- For PWD candidates – up to 10 years
How to Apply HPCL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at NATS Apprenticeship portal (http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/) from 21 November 2020 to 05 December 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here