Apply now for the HPCL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply- 15th April 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the HPCL Hiring Engineers.
HPCL is a Navratna Status, and a Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 company. It had originally been incorporated as a company under the Indian Companies Act 1913. It’s a CIN No. L23201MH1952GOI008858. It is listed on the Bombay Stock exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE), India.
HPCL owns & operates 2 major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels & specialties, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 7.5Million Metric Tonnes Per Annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. HPCL also owns and operates the largest Lube Refinery in the country producing Lube Base Oils of international standards, with a capacity of 428 TMT. This Lube Refinery accounts for over 40% of India’s total Lube Base Oil production
HPCL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- Mechanical Engineer – 120 Posts
- Civil Engineer – 30 Posts
- Electrical Engineer – 25 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineer – 25 Posts
- Qualification must be 4-year full time regular engineering course from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBCNC/EWS Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, under the relevant engineering stream as mentioned above only
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. A certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview shortlisting stage.
Age Limit :
- For General – 25 years.
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
- Mechanical-Mechanical, Mechanical & Production
- Civil Engineering-Civil
- Electrical-Electrical, Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation-Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Computer Based test, Group Task,
Personal Interview etc. All the candidates claiming to fulfil all the eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Test.
- Computer Based Test will be of objective questions with no negative marking and will comprise of 2
parts. General Aptitude consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test. Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree /
Educational background required for the applied position.
- Candidates qualifying in the Computer Based Test in order of merit & predetermined ratio will be advised to upload the supporting documents.
- Basis scrutiny of the application, uploaded documents and category-wise and discipline-wise merit list
in Computer Based Test, eligible candidates will be called for Group Task & Personal Interview.
- Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the stages i.e. Computer Based Test,
Group Task and Personal Interview to be considered for the further selection process
COMPUTER BASED TEST (85% weightage):
- Minimum qualifying marks in Domain section – 50% for all categories. Minimum qualifying Overall Marks (i.e. General Aptitude + Technical) Marks – 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
GROUP TASK (5% Weightage):
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/ PwBD/OBCNC.
PERSONAL INTERVIEW (10% weightage):
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
- Minimum qualifying Marks – 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ ST/OBCNC/ PwBD in combined scores of Computer Based Test + Group Task+ Personal Interview
- UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates: Rs. 1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + GST@18% i.e. ₹180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable)
- No fee for SC/ST/PWBD
How to Apply HPCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on the official website from 03 March 2021 to 15 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here