Apply now for the Hindustan Construction Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Interested Candidates Must Apply. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the Hindustan Construction Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Hindustan Construction Company Ltd
HCC is a business group of global scale developing and building responsible infrastructure through next practices. With an engineering heritage of nearly 100 years, HCC has executed a majority of India’s landmark infrastructure projects, having constructed 25% of India’s Hydel Power generation and over 50% of India’s Nuclear Power generation capacities, over 3,300 lane km of Expressways and Highways, more than 200 km of complex Tunneling and over 324 Bridges.
Hindustan Construction Recruitment For Civil Engineers
1. Lead and manage geotechnical investigations and design aspects for major projects.
2. Propose and implement value engineering proposals related to geotechnical engineering.
3. Identify/predict and troubleshoot geotechnical problems at the site
4. Coordinate with construction sites and design engineers for proper collection, collation, and interpretation of gathered data.
5. Liaise with external parties, finalize, monitor and manage investigations contracts.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences: BE( Civil/Construction Engg.) with at least 15 years of experience or M.Tech/ME/MS( Geotechnical Engg/Soil Mechanics/ Geomaterials ) with 10+ years of experience, position will be commensurate with experience. Minimum 3 years in Underground Metro rail construction.