Apply now for the HCC Jobs – Direct Interview Opportunity For Civil Engineers | Face to Face Interview. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the HCC Jobs – Direct Interview.
About Hindustan Construction Company Ltd
HCC is a business group of global scale developing and building responsible infrastructure through next practices. With an engineering heritage of nearly 100 years, HCC has executed a majority of India’s landmark infrastructure projects, having constructed 25% of India’s Hydel Power generation and over 50% of India’s Nuclear Power generation capacities, over 3,300 lane km of Expressways and Highways, more than 200 km of complex Tunneling and over 324 Bridges.
HCC’s landmark projects include the Bandra Worli Sea Link, Mumbai – India’s first and longest open sea cable-stayed bridge; the Kolkata Metro, Farraka Barrage and India’s largest nuclear power plant at Kudankulam – Tamil Nadu, to name a few. Today, HCC Ltd. serves the infrastructure sectors of Transportation, Power, and Water.
HCC Jobs – Direct Interview Opportunity For Civil Engineers
Engineer – Design (Hydro Projects)
HCC Ltd( www.hccindia.com) is urgently looking for Engineer- Design Hydro Projects.
1. Must have design experience in Hydro projects. Underground works, Power House, Dam, barrage including co-ordination with designer/ Consultant.
2. Responsible detail design, calculations for Concrete gravity DAMs, Tunnels, Penstocks, Anchor Blocks, Tailrace Channel, Powerhouse frame structures etc.
3. Preparations of drawings and design Reports.
4. Scheduling/Monitoring of construction Program, Resource deployment schedule, Resource selection, and Optimization.
5. Preparation of construction Methodology & Time cycle Analysis.
6. Productivity Monitoring, a corrective action plan for improvement.
7. Proven skills in managing teams to work in sync with the corporate objectives and motivating them for achieving business & individual goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- passionate commitment,
- team building.
- problem-solving and organizational abilities,
- decision-making capabilities & Leadership qualities.
Educational Qualifications: BE/B. Tech, ME, M.Tech ( Civil/ Construction Management) from reputed University.
Experience: 8 to 15 Years
Location: Vikhroli, Mumbai.
Must-Have: Knowledge of Staadpro, LUSAS,ETABS,CFS, RISA , Founds, PDS, Micro station, 3D Studio Max, Knowledge of Primavera & AutoCAD preferred.
Candidates who can join on short notice period preferred. Please send your updated resume, stating Current CTC, Expected CTC and notice period to Satyajit.email@example.com
Note: Candidate must be available for F2F interview in Mumbai.