Apply now for the HAL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 30th June 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the HAL Jobs For Graduate & Diploma Engineers.
About Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
The history and growth of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited are synonymous with the growth of the Aeronautical industry in India over the past 70 years. The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Company was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India. In March 1941, the Government of India became one of the shareholders in the Company holding 1/3 of its paid-up capital and subsequently took over its management in 1942. In collaboration with the InterContinental Aircraft Company of USA, Hindustan Aircraft Company commenced its business of manufacturing of Harlow Trainer, Curtiss Hawk Fighter, and Vultee Bomber Aircraft.
HAL Recruitment 2021 For Graduate & Diploma Engineers
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Aeronautical/A.M.E. Engineering
- Library Science
- M.O.M and S.P.
- Degree: 4 Yr. B.Tech from recognized University in related trade. Diploma: 3 Yr. Diploma from recognized Board/University in related trade.
- Degree: One-year library science from recognized Board/University. Diploma: Two-year library science from recognized Board/University.
- Diploma: 3 Yr Pharmacy from recognized Board/University in a related field.
M.O.M and S.P.:
- 2 Yr Diploma from recognized Board/University in a related field.
HAL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on a Merit system.
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website on or before 30/06/2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here