Apply now for the GVPR Engineers Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Interview Date: 3rd January 2020. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description has been provided for the GVPR Engineers Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers.
About GVPR Engineers Limited (GVPR)
GVPR Engineers Limited (GVPR) is one of the fast-emerging infrastructure companies in the country, with expertise in civil engineering. GVPR is an ISO 9001:2008 certified infra company. It was founded in the year 1997 by its mentor and the chairman Sri GSP Veera Reddy with a mission to build a world-class infrastructure company with impeccable standards of professionalism, ethics and customer service.
GVPR Engineers Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers
Positions Required: Jr Engineer / Engineer / Sr Engineer / Dy Manager / Manager (Civil)QA/QC – Civil / Quantity surveyor / Planning Engineer
Qualification: Should be a Civil Engineer
- Efficiently conduct a detailed study of the drawings, specifications & bill of quantities for the execution of the work.
- Proficiently plan the Labour, Material & Control their Utilization for effective extraction of the output.
- Prepare & generate weekly & daily work schedules.
- Maintain coordination with the subcontractors & suppliers of various trades and resolving bottlenecks.
- Accountable for raising RFIs and inspection requests for getting approval from the consultants.
- Oversee the construction activities and safety requirements & measurements at the site.
Note: Should have Good experience in Water supply Pipelines (MS, DI & HDPE), Civil Structures & Canal work
Note: Should be willing to work in Rajasthan
Walk-In an interview scheduled on 03.01.2020 by 10.00 am at below-mentioned address.
M/s GVPR Engineers Ltd
Plot No 739-A, Road No-37,
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033,
Landmark: Near Daspalla Hotel, Behind IOCL Petrol Bunk
Required Documents while attending interview are
Offer or Appointment Order of Present employments
Service Certificates / Relieving Letter from previous employments
3 Months Payslips & Bank Statement of the present Company
PAN Card & Aadhaar Card
One Passport Size Color Photograph
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil, B.Tech/B.E. in Civil