Apply now for the GVPR Engineers Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Interview Date – 2nd April 2019. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description has been provided for the GVPR Engineers Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers.
About GVPR Engineers Limited (GVPR)
GVPR Engineers Limited (GVPR) is one of the fast emerging infrastructure companies in the country, with expertise in civil engineering. GVPR is an ISO 9001:2008 certified infra company. It was founded in the year 1997 by its mentor and the chairman Sri GSP Veera Reddy with a mission to build a world-class infrastructure company with impeccable standards of professionalism, ethics and customer service.
GVPR Engineers Ltd Walk-In For Civil Engineers | Interview Date – 2nd April 2019
Positions Required: J E / Engineer / S E / DPM / PM (Civil) / Quantity Surveyor / Planning & Quality Control Engineer
- Efficiently conduct detail study of the drawings, specifications & bill of quantities for the execution of the work.
- Proficiently plan the Labour, Material & Control their Utilization for effective extraction of the output.
- Prepare & generate weekly & daily work schedules.
- Maintain coordination with the subcontractors & suppliers of various trades and resolving bottlenecks.
- Accountable for raising RFIs and inspection requests for getting approval from the consultants.
- Oversee the construction activities and safety requirements & measurements at the site.
- Effectively analyze the project & specify the baseline approach for guiding subordinates.
- Ensure timely completion of projects within the set parameters and maintain liaison between main contractor and consultants/clients.
- Indent the materials required, estimating and procuring material.
- Supervise and handle the overall responsibility of all construction activities of the project.
- Prepare and report the work progress and target programs.
- Project planning and execution of the project as per the schedule.
- The cost of estimates, budgets, and work as per the bar charts according to project timelines.
- Determine appropriate construction methods of the specification.
- Proficient with present construction methodologies, systems in compliance with quality standards.
- Construction budget costing, cash flow, the health of the project, monitoring resources, mobilizing resources to expedites of the project.
- To meet the requirement of project schedule, reconciliation of quantities, client billing and sub-contractor billing
Note: Should have Good experience in Water supply Pipelines (MS, DI & HDPE) & Lift Irrigation Projects
Note: B.Tech / B.E / Diploma Civil Engineers Need to Apply for the Above job.
Location of the Job: Willing to work in Odisha / MP / Rajasthan Region Projects
Required Documents while attending the interview.
- Educational Certificates
- *Offer & Appointment Order of Present Company
- *3 Months Payslips & Bank Statement of Present Company
- *Previous Company Offer & Appointment Letters
- *Service & Relieving Certificates of Previous Company
- *PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card/DL
- *Passport Size Color Photograph
Walk in interviews Scheduled on 02.04.19 (Tuesday) @ our Head office, Hyderabad at below mentioned Address.
M/s GVPR Engineers Ltd
Plot No 739-A, Road No-37,
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033,
Landmark: Near Daspalla Hotel, Behind IOCL Petrol Bunk.