Apply now for the GPSC Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 31st July 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the GPSC Jobs For Engineers
The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) was formed under article 315(1) in the Constitution of India on 1 May 1960. To select applicants for civil service in the Indian state of Gujarat according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. It was formed in 1960. As per Article no.316 Constitution of India, the State governor has the power to select members and chairman of their own state’s PSC.
GPSC Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree of Engineering (Civil) or Technology (Civil) obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
Age Limit: 35 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- General Category Women Candidates: 05 years
- Male Candidates of E.W.S., S.E.B.C , S.C. & S.T. Category: 05 years
- Women Candidates of E.W.S., S.E.B.C , S.C. & S.T. Category: 10 years
- Gen. – 41 Posts
- E.W.S. – 19 Posts
- S.E.B.C – 29 Posts
- S.C. – 09 Posts
- S.T. – 27 Posts
Salary: Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-
GPSC Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on a written test/interview.
How to Apply GPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at the following link on or before 31 July 2021.
- Tentative date of Primary Test: 28/11/2021
- Tentative month of Primary Test Result: January-22
- Tentative date of interview: May-22
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here