Apply now for the Google India Private Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Eligible Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting civil engineers. The job details have been provided below for the Google India Private Limited Jobs For Civil Engineers.
About Google India Private Limited
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results
Google India Private Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction or Architecture, or equivalent practical experience.
RICS/RIBA certified or appropriate equivalent.
- Experience within the Indian construction industry including conceptualizing, project planning, design development, and project management of corporate design/construction.
Experience in leading multi-cultural teams.
- Experience in a high-tech, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to bring creative, non-standard, and innovative solutions. Ability to consult strategic change and initiatives.
- Detail-oriented and ability to produce and deliver executive presentations, produce project status reports and communicate deliverables to all stakeholders and management.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous space.
- Ability to translate ideas and capabilities into effective initiatives.
- Vision, leadership, and strategic skills in prioritizing evolving initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and track all aspects/details of the lease, develop project schedule/budget, oversee design/construction of Google real estate assets and project fit within the overall regional portfolio.
- Advocate for design excellence in delivering ground up and mixed-use projects, from technical due diligence through to handover. Lead a diverse group of internal/external stakeholders towards project goals.
- Consult and analyze construction agreements, design/consulting engineer appointments and procurement methodologies on projects.
- Show an understanding of construction procurement knowledge, including local/India statutory requirements. Develop relationships with external consultants and vendors through rigorous RFP processes, showing commercial focus and knowledge of challenges in local supply chains.
- Make good use of the design/technical resources. Perform build vs. lease and retrofit vs. new construction analysis, financial analysis, budgeting, tracking and schedule management for all project aspects.