Apply now for the GETCO Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 8th July 2021. The company is recruiting. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the GETCO Hiirng Engineers.
Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited(GETCO) was set up in May 1999 and is registered under the Companies Act, 1956. The Company was promoted by erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) as its wholly-owned subsidiary in the context of liberalization and as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the Power sector.
GETCO Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Electrical:
- B.E. (Electrical) / B.Tech (Electrical)/B.E (Electricals & Electronics) /B.Tech.(Electricals & Electronics). Full Time Regular Course only from Recognized University with minimum 55% aggregate marks of 7th and 8th Semester exam passed at First Trial without ATKT.
Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Civil:
- B.E. (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil) Full-Time Regular Course Only from Recognized University with minimum 55% aggregate marks of 7th and 8th Semester exam passed at First Trial without ATKT.
- Unreserved Category (UR) – 35 Years
- Reserved Category including EWS/ Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Socially & Educationally Backward Class (SEBC)/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – 40 Years
- Electrical – 300 Posts
- Civil – 52 Posts
- 1st Year – Rs.37,000/- p.m.
- 2nd Year – Rs.39,000/- p.m.
- 3rd Year Rs.39,000/- p.m.
- 4th Year – Rs.39,000/- p.m.
- 5th Year – Rs.39,000/- p.m.
GETCO Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The exam will be conducted online mode only considering the number of candidates registered. The details of the syllabus for the online exam are given in Clause – C.
- The question paper for the online exam shall be consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be a negative marking system and ¼th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at the total marks scored. The question paper will be in English Language only.
- The minimum eligibility cut-off marks for selection will be 50 for Unreserved category candidates and 45 marks for reserved category candidates.
- UR, SEBC & EWS candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC & ST candidates – Rs.250/-
How to apply for GETCO Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts online by using the official website on or before 08 July 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here