GKP’s GATE guide Mechanical Engineering 2018 has become one of the most popular books for GATE preparation since its inception in 1994. The current edition is thoroughly updated and revised as per the syllabus prescribed by GATE conducting body IIT, Roorkee in 2017. In order to help the students thoroughly equip them for the exam, this book provides 24×7 access to premium content through an android app and a web portal.
Extensive knowledge and revision of the concepts covered under the GATE Guide Mechanical Engineering 2018. The curriculum is demanded preparation for the examination which primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. GATE is an all India examination administered and conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
BUY OTHER MECHANICAL ENGINEERING BOOKS –
- BEST BOOKS FOR GATE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 2017
- GATE TUTOR 2017 MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING MCQS – TOTAL 4400 MCQS
- GATE 2017 MECHANICAL AND PI ENGINEERING BY MADE EASY
- HANDBOOK FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING OBJECTIVE TYPE BY R.K. BANSAL
Product Details Of GATE Guide Mechanical Engineering 2018
- Paperback: 1268 pages
- Publisher: G.K. Pub; Fifteenth edition (14 February 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386309777
- ISBN-13: 978-9386309778
- Product Dimensions: 27.8 x 21.4 x 5 cm