Apply now for the GACL Recruitment For Various Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 28th March 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the GACL Hiring Engineers.
About Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited
GACL was incorporated on 29th March 1973 in the State of Gujarat by Gujarat Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (GIIC), a wholly-owned company of Govt. of Gujarat, as a Core Promoter. GACL has two units located at Vadodara and Dahej, both in the State of Gujarat. It has integrated manufacturing facilities for Caustic Soda, Chlorine, Hydrogen Gas, Hydrochloric Acid, Chloromethanes, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Cyanide, Sodium Ferrocyanide. If you want more details about GACL visit www.gacl.com > about us section.
GACL Recruitment For Various Engineers
For Graduate Apprentice:
- B.E./ B.Tech full-time in respective discipline from Government recognized university. The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 60% in the final 2 years
- Respective Disciplines: Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Computer/ IT.
For Diploma Apprentice:
- Diploma full time in respective discipline from Government recognized university. Candidate must have obtained a minimum of 60% in the final 2 years
- Respective Disciplines: Chemical/ Electrical/ Civil.
For Apprentice Accountant:
- B.Com full-time from Government recognized university. The candidate should be familiar with computer software. The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 60% in the final year.
For Apprentice Back Office Assistant:
- 12th Standard Pass (HSC). The candidate should be familiar with computer software. Candidate must have at least 60% marks in 12th Standard.
- All apprentices shall be engaged under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and “Mukyamantri Apprentice Yojana”.
- Candidates shouldn’t have done apprenticeships at any other organization.
Age limit: up to 25 years.
GACL Apprentices Selection process:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the percentage obtained during their respective qualifications.
How to Apply GACL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online latest by 28 March 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here